Deciding to become someone’s Life and Financial enabler is a serious decision. That’s why we take our jobs—enabling you to be your best—so seriously. It’s intense, but when you leave, you would have experienced change and you’ll be ready to help others make the necessary changes in order to achieve their life and financial goals.
This is for you if you want to;
· Develop a healthy relationship with money and equip and empower yourself to make informed financial decisions.
· Enable or help your communities, churches and/or workplaces to develop a healthy relationship with money
· Start or develop a career in Financial Education and Life Planning.
This Enable the Enablers course is based on the Coaching cycle, covering:
◦ Conducting (participants will deliver a 10 or 15 minute ‘session’ that they have planned)
The Full 1-day theory and practice programme covers;
◦ The Learning/Coaching Environment
◦ Financial Goal Setting
◦ The Psychology of Money
◦ Introduction to Life & Financial Planning
◦ Debt & The Credit System
◦ Budgeting Made Easy & Cashflow Planning
◦ Financial Reality Check (KYC, Financial Networth..)
◦ Savings and Investments
◦ Financial Freedom Academy (FFA) Model of Later Life Planning
◦ Data Protection & Confidentiality
Special bonus; Introduction to:
- George Kinder’s ‘Seven Stages of Money Maturity’ etc
- Preparing to Teach in Life Long Learning Sector (PTTLS)
Entry Requirements: Minimum HND or First Degree in any discipline will be desirable to enable participant cope with the rigour of the course. Awards: Participants will get an Award in Basic Financial Enabling (BFE) and will be listed on our website.
Fees include, tuition, training materials, printed certificates, lunch and light refreshments at tea breaks **Special rate for past attendees of our One-Day ‘Discover Personal Financial Freedom’ (DPFF) or Workplace Financial Education (WPE) programme.
Participants are provided one-to-one and group support for the day and beyond
Register Free to reserve a place @ http://enabletheenablers.eventbrite.com Participants are guaranteed one paid placement within the first year of attending the programme subject to availability and location and willingness to be placed.